North Woolwich stations

This picture shows the side of the 1854 station building (now the
museum), with its canopy at the back, overlooking the railway itself. 
Just visible on the far left is the small replacement station building 
which British Rail provided in 1979, and which is to become part of 
the museum site in due course.


Date of picture: 21 January 2006